- by Data SkriveThe Atlanta Falcons will visit the New York Jets on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET. The Jets rank second-worst in total yards per game (260.2), but they’ve been more effective on the other side of the ball, ranking 15th in […]
- by Data SkriveNew York (4-7) rides a four-game losing streak into a matchup with Atlanta on Sunday, December 3, 2023 at MetLife Stadium. The line foreshadows a close game, with the Falcons favored by 2.5 points. The over/under is set at 34 […]
- by Billy RiccetteNick Mangold will go down as one of the greatest players in Jets history. He is forever enshrined in Jets’ Ring of Honor. Unfortunately, he has to wait at least another year before being enshrined in the halls of Canton, […]
- by Billy RiccetteHead coach Robert Saleh, general manager Joe Douglas and even offensive coordinator Nathaniel Hackett could all be back in 2024 and it’s all thanks to one Aaron Rodgers. That’s according to a recent story by Zack Rosenblatt of The Athletic. […]
- by Skyler CarlinWill McDonald IV hasn’t seen the field much in his rookie season with the New York Jets. Even though a lack of snaps could frustrate a first-year player, McDonald is doing his best to not let it affect him. “I […]
- by Billy RiccetteJets snap counts: Depth chart breakdown from Week 12 vs. Dolphins
- by Billy RiccetteThe Jets need to retool the offensive side of the football this upcoming offseason. Wide receiver is certainly near the top of that list as the Jets have struggled to get any production from the position outside of Garrett Wilson […]
- by Jets Wire‘Tis the season, Jets fans…Cyber Monday season!As it is every year at this time, the heart of the NFL season coincides with the most wonderful time of the year: the holiday season.The 2023 New York Jets season has been anything […]
- by SNY NewsdeskHere are the latest Aaron Rodgers injury updates as the New York Jets quarterback recovers from a torn left Achilles.
- by Robert SanchezDespite the Jets' 4-7 record and slim playoff chances as they head into Week 13, an Aaron Rodgers return may still be possible, imminent even.
- by John FlaniganWith the Jets offense struggling over the last few weeks, head coach Robert Saleh feels star running back Breece Hall is pressing and trying to make too much happen.
- by John FlaniganDespite a rough first start Friday against the Miami Dolphins, head coach Robert Saleh says the Jets will stick with QB Tim Boyle next week against the Atlanta Falcons.
- by John HealyJets running back Breece Hall told reporters after the game that players were “surprised” by the play-call with rookie quarterback Tim Boyle from their own 49-yard line.
- by Connor HughesShame on anyone for expecting different before Friday’s 34-13 loss to the Dolphins. This offense is categorically broken. This isn’t training camp or the early portions of the season. The calendar’s about to turn to December. This is the Jets’ […]
- by John HealyFollowing Gang Green’s latest loss – a 34-13 blowout to the Miami Dolphins – Garrett Wilson admitted that he did not know what he could say to the media and fans on what can be done to steer the ship […]
- by BentIn his first start as a Jet, Tim Boyle ended up with 179 passing yards and a short touchdown pass to Garrett Wilson late in the game of a 34-13 loss to the Miami Dolphins.
- by SNY NewsdeskThe latest injury news and possible return dates for New York Jets players.
- Jets 2023 transaction tracker: OL Xavier Newman signs to active roster ahead of Friday's matchup with Dolphinsby SNY NewsdeskHere is a look at the latest Jets roster moves…