Grayscale Investments now has three SEC reporting funds, with the latest addition being the Digital Large Cap Fund. The company has also filed to make three more funds to SEC filers.
- Grayscale Investments, the world’s largest crypto asset manager, made two announcements on Monday.
- The first was that the Registration Statement on Form 10 filed with the US Securities and Exchange Commission for the Digital Large Cap Fund (OTCQX: GDLC) went into effect. The fund is therefore an SEC reporting firm, confirmed the firm, and stated:
The Fund is Grayscale’s first diversified digital currency mutual fund to become a SEC filing company in accordance with Section 12 (g) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended.
- The Grayscale Digital Large Cap Fund will now file its reports and financial statements with the SEC along with current reports and comply with all other obligations under the Securities Exchange Act.
- At the end of the day on July 9, the components of the Digital Large Cap Fund consisted of 67.49% Bitcoin (BTC), 25.35% Ethereum (ETH), 4.30% Cardano (ADA), 1.03% Bitcoin Cash (BCH ), 0.96% Litecoin (LTC) and 0.87% chain link (LINK).
- The second announcement on Monday was that Grayscale was filing filing registrations on From 10 to file three more crypto investment products with the SEC. These are Bitcoin Cash Trust, Ethereum Classic Trust and Litecoin Trust.
- In addition to the Digital Large Cap Fund, Grayscale has two other SEC reporting products: Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (GBTC) and Grayscale Ethereum Trust (ETHE).
What do you think of Grayscale’s filing to make its funds SEC rapporteur? Let us know in the comment section below.
Photo credits: Shutterstock, Pixabay, Wiki Commons
Disclaimer of liability: This article is for informational purposes only. It is not a direct offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or a recommendation or endorsement for any product, service, or company. Bitcoin.com does not provide investment, tax, legal, or accounting advice. Neither the company nor the author are directly or indirectly responsible for any damage or loss caused or allegedly caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in this article.